Say Cheese

The time has come for a professional photo shoot to do my products justice!


I have come along way from my first photo (below). Look at the drab background, terrible placement, need I go on?


I have slowly learnt how to make my photos look more appealing but feel that I need some professional photos to help with my image. I have called on a Luvlee professional to help Flirty Bird with some environmental images.


I have been busily gathering all the necessary props, backdrops and clothing for the big day and thought I would post a little sneak peek!
The first items to arrive where fabric backdrops, I love them all so much and even though stressful it was fun to buy fabric with big prints for a change! There are still a few more to come, can't wait!



The second Parcel to come was a big bundle of the cutest shoes from cheeky little soles.



Lisa has to be one of the nicest people I have come across, even though I have never met her in person she oozes niceness from her written word. She was kind enough to offer me some of her shoes for my lovely little models to wear! Drop into her shop to see the full range (winter shoes due to be launched soon) tell her Flirty Bird sent you!

No comments: