Loving This Too!

Some of you may have seen Pretty Penny a while back when she was a little bubba right here on this blog. Well Pretty Little Penny has been wearing Flirty Bird since she was a little girl and it has been lovely to watch her grow and change with every photo. I love this so much that I wanted to share. Penny in my Alana Clip.




I have had the pleasure to get to know Veronica (Penny's mummy) via emails for a while now and have had the pleasure to hear about her creationof the The Paper Sweet (Grand Opening July 2010) Make sure that you swing by her blog ready for the opening because I have a feeling that this will be one of those blogs that will have you captivated with words and pictures for hours on end. I am very excited as I have seen Veronica's cards first hand and they are brilliant.

Thanks Veronica and Penny for sharing again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely post to read michelle. thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness. smiling lots...veronica. xo. ps: new blog will be up shortly.