Flirty Friday

I apologise for missing last Friday and not flirting with a great brand but we where busy building gardens, eating chocolate, fish and chips (all the great stuff!) to celebrate Good Friday. Photos to coming soon.....

I had the pleasure of coming across Mini Whisk when owner, Anastasia, contacted me for hints and tips on training little girls to wear and love their hair accessories as she was having trouble with the daughter. Once I visited the site I knew it had to be my next Flirty Friday!



Mini Whisk is designed and made in Melbourne Australia, they offer a flat rate shipping of a mere $8!
You will find a great range of aprons, smocks and cooking utensils as well as fabric buntings and babushka dolls that are new for 2009. ( I am VERY partial to Russian dolls!). I even came across a gardening set which we could have used on our Good Friday celebration! Stop in and take a look, you won't be disappointed with what is on offer.


No comments: