Flirty Friday




I have decided to start a little ritual called Flirty Friday....I love to shop and love to chat to other mums that sell their handmade goods just as I do. So I have decided to 'flirt' with one brand each Friday to highlight talent, mainly in Australia but from around the world too.

The first gorgeous brand is Mimoo. What a cute name!
Mimoo is a fresh contemporary approach to much needed baby items and only uses 100% cotton. Now we all know that I am a fabric FREAK. If I never bought another piece of fabric for my shop I think my stash could see me out! Mimoo has the cutest fabric of spots (My all time favourite!!) and apples are among the lovely prints.

The play rugs and pj's start from just a mere $15USD with very reasonable postage.

Your baby will love them!
Apart from the lovely items for sale Mimoo has a great blog and even though it is quite new I have found it a good read when trying to unwind from a busy day of orders, cleaning and children entertaining!
I hope that you love Mimoo as much as I do and pop over to support such a lovely Australian handmade brand.

Until Next Friday.......Flirt away!

No comments: