Kreativ Blog Award


Thank you to Carli from Mini La La for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Carli for thinking of little ol' moi!
Now, with this award comes some responsibility...
1. Copy the picture and add it to your blog.
2. Thank the person that gave it to you.
3. Write 7 things we don't know about you.
4. Award and link to 7 other blogs.
5. Let the 7 blogs know that they have received the award.
mmm OK 7 things that you don't know:
1. I have been a Dental Nurse, Wedding Cake Decorator and a workers compensation Case Officer and loved doing them all!
2. I am 30.
3. My favourite song ever is 'Hallelujah' by Jeff Buckley.
4. I can't decide on my favourite colour I switch between red, pink, blue and green but at the moment can't get enough of yellow.
4. I love True Crime and have become quite addicted to the CSI channel on foxtel.
5. I have been to Canada, America and Fiji but also would love to go to Ireland, Egypt and Japan.
6. I had 2 ducks (Daisy and Daddles) when I was a child that had 6 ducklings.
7. I am on Team Jacob for all the twilight fans!
My Blog Picks:
and last but not least...
Thanks again Carli!

1 comment:

Kawaii for You said...

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for the Kreativ Blogger award. I feel very special. Here's my post here:

http://tinyurl.com/y9hgata

Have a great weekend. Christine xo