Clips Ahoy!

I have a lovely group of fans on facebook that get so excited at the words - baby clip - I have never really offered a huge range of these purely due to lack of time. I have a few in the shop right now but they have nearly sold out so I have been working on quite a few to give little bubbies with fine hair lots of options too!

Working on the new range has been so exciting. I now have more time to enjoy creating new
products thanks to my new website which has allowed me to finally feel organised for the first time since starting Flirty Bird.

Whilst organising some of my photos I came across a photo of one of my first baby clips (a smaller version of the popular button clips in the shop now) The good news that they inspired me and will be available again very soon!
(Little Scarlett couldn't even sit up, time goes too quickly!)

No comments: