I love my customers!

I love it when I get emails from customers that are happy with their order, I have had quite a few this week and really wanted to acknowledge all of you for making Flirty Bird what it is. Thank you to all of you who have taken the time out of your day to email me and send me photo's of my accessories - it really makes my day to see all the cute little faces under the headbands, clips and ponytail holders not to mention the faces of people that I have had numerous conversations with about custom orders and how to get little girls to wear their hair accessories (something that I am failing at miserably....Poor Scarlett really needs her mummy to set aside some time to dedicate to hair accessory wearing training!)


I just had to share this photo sent from a lovely customer of her little girls in their new clips. Tanya is a big Blythe Doll Fan and I made up 2 pairs of Blythe Doll Clips for her oh so cute daughters and her Blythe dolls. I love it.


Keep the emails and photos coming - I love a big head!

Oh, and for all other Blythe fans out there, yes I can make Blythe Doll hair accessories, just contact me through the website to discuss!

No comments: