Beginning The Year With a Bang!

I really thought that January would be a quite time to relax and take it easy while catching up on some paperwork and creating some new designs. I really thought that I would be quiet due to everyone playing Santa, leaving their pockets dry. Boy, was I wrong. 2010 has been a whirlwind so far and I am happy to announce and welcome a few new great stockists.

Stop by to see these great boutiques and see their amazing ranges:

www.minlilleverdenbutikk.no - Norway

www.mamamoo.com.au - Australian

www.chocolateandchilli.co.nz - New Zealand - Coming Soon!!

But that us bit all stay tuned with a few new stockists coming in the next few weeks!

Let hope that 2010 stays this busy!!

I have some new ribbon headbands coming soon along with some new jumbo ponytail holders - not to mention working on something very exciting which will be a first for Flirty Bird....stay tuned.

No comments: