Christmas Countdown


So we are once again at the official countdown 'til the jolly man visits with gifts galore. I hope everyone has a great day on Friday, eats way too much and opens ridiculous amounts of presents!!

I want to thank everyone that dropped by Flirty Bird over the past year, be it twitter, facebook, the site, or this little birdy blog! It has been so much fun and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
I have made some lovely virtual friends this year and want to especially thank luvlee, the paper sweet , thula thula, trifle, style me gorgeous, webnovation and ouch for lovely emails, oooddles of help and support!

I hope you all join in the fun in 2010, I already have some great promotional ideas underway for the new year so stay tuned to receive discounts, free products and savings on postage costs.


Oh and don't forget the giveaway that is drawn in Feb!


So with that I say Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas....

No comments: