New Gift Suitcases in Store!


I am happy to announce that there are more suitcases ready for purchase..finally! A lot of people have been waiting for these so I hope everyone loves the new colours. You get to choose from pink gingham (very girly!), plain fresh white or pretty plain pink. I have added some pre-filled ones but most people like to purchase their own and add a combination of hair accessories. To make it easy I have added a deposit for a custom filled suitcase, once purchased the size and contents can be discussed and the remainder of the payment can be made.
I have saved the largest cases for Flirty Bird Hair Accessory Cases, this way your purchases won't get damaged! Super cute to leave out on a dressing table to decorate the room. I LOVE THEM! I think I am going to steal some (shhh!) for my new studio that is under construction...but more on that later!

No comments: