Important Information www.flirtybird.com.au Customers

Today I have been advised that the shipping on check out is not correct - you should only ever be charged a $4.00 flat rate if you reside in Australia. Please still go ahead and order you WILL receive a refund for the extra postage costs charged and I have contacted the designer to have this problem fixed ASAP. I apologise for any inconvenience. If you have concerns about ordering this way please email me with your order to orders@flirtybird.com.au and I will send you an invoice via pay pal for payment or if you prefer to send a cheque or direct credit I will advise of the total required and the information you need to complete your payment.
I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and I will advise when the problem has been fixed

No comments: